Saturday 3 January 2015

Things To Remember in New Year

  Happy New Year Everyone!


I hope this will be one of the best years of your life. I am so excited to make this new year my best.

Sorry for being little late. I was busy with few assignments.

Everyone wants to make every year successful, so do I. This year I thought to make a list of few things that I feel worth remembering in new year. I want to share my list with you.


·         Be courageous.
·         Never be afraid to take the initiative.
·         Live simple but think high.
·         Patience is key to success. Try to find this key.
·         Life is not bed of roses, do not try to make it one.
·         Do not stop dreaming. Dream and work hard to make it a reality.
·         No one is perfect and I do not think anyone can be. So stop pretending.
·         Success is not a ripened fruit that will fall on you. It’s like a diamond you have to dig for it. Get ready to dig, start digging until you get diamond.
·         Life is name of continuous struggle, get ready for it.
·         Do not stop questioning.
·         No matter what keep going.
·         Find new paths.
·         Do not forget to enjoy life.
·         Value your relations.
·         Do not wait. Start Today.
·         Exercise Daily, it will bring health and happiness.
·      Emotions like;  happiness, sadness, depression etc.  are part of life. Just do not Lose Hope in hard times.

    I think that if we remember all these things and practice them every month then we will be able to see a remarkable progress in our new year. We will feel the difference when the year will close its doors.

   I have written a lot of posts related to New Year  I will try to upload them soon. I have posted one before, you can check that  here


     All the best with New Year. I wish you all have peace in new year. 

What's on your list to remember and practice in new year? How you will start new year?


First image from: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5b/CopenhagenNYE.jpg

12 comments:

  1. Very nice post. I will remember:
    Never be afraid to take the initiative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Faisal
      for your comment I really appreciate.

      You can remember other as well :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Adeela

      I really appreciate your time.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for this post.
    It needs to be printed and pinned on a wall, to be seen and read every morning.
    Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Safari on the Blog

      Thank you for your appreciation. I hope new year will be good one for all of us.

      I really appreciate your time.

      Delete
  4. Your list is music to my ears today. The end of last year and the beginning of this one are bringing huge, unexpected changes my way. I have to keep reminding myself the struggles life brings can often turn out to be its greatest rewards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jeri

      My prayers are on your way for strength and I hope that you will be successful and for sure it will teach you a lo of new lessons. All the best in your life.
      I really appreciate your time.

      Delete
  5. I think that this also is true for me. I must try to remember these points in new year to make it successful than previous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Assan recipe

      I really appreciate your time.

      Delete
  6. I want to be kind towards others. this is what I want to remember in new year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tahir.

      It is nice to be kind to others.

      I really appreciate your time.

      Delete