Wednesday 17 December 2014

School Massacre

Today is Blackest day in the history of Pakistan. Every eye is filled with tears and hearts are throbbing violently with the pain. The flowers have been crush with brutality and left country mourning. 141 children between the age of 5-18 years were killed brutally by indiscriminate firing of 9 Taliban terrorists in an army-run school in Peshawar Pakistan. Many are injured, among them are students, school officials and military personnel. Injured were transported to hospitals by ambulances.

My tears are rolling down my cheeks, while thinking about this brutal slaughtering by butchers. Mind is not working, I am heartbroken and my heart is bleeding like many across the world.

I am thinking about those mothers who may have prepared their kids with their hands, kissed their forehead and have sent them to school. She did not know that she is sending them today towards their end. Many laps are empty today and clouds of darkness, anger, anxiety, revenge and acute depression prevail over nation. All are in deep sorrow and pain. Not even a single mother knew that she is looking her kid for the last time.

I am thinking that the kids must have gone playing, laughing while walking towards school. Some may have complained about pain or their unwillingness to go as may not have prepared any test. Parents must have pushed them and motivated them. Now, they will be regretting.

I have a 3.5 years old daughter and the way I call her to get up and help
her to get ready for nursery every day. I leave her in her class room and come back after kissing her. All the mothers do this. They
cook food and wait for their kids to return from school. The day when she do not eat her breakfast is really painful for me. During cold mothers are more conscious as they get afraid if kids will not be careful and get cold. Insist kids not to remove gloves, sweaters, caps and threaten them for not acting accordingly. Who knew that on that day this cold will not only touch their bodies but make them cold forever.

Yesterday when parents have got the news on TV about terrorist attack on Army Public School Peshawar boys wing. I can understand how the parents have rushed to schools. Kids went to school in green uniforms and returned in caskets. Not only sons were kid, but also many dreams were killed with them. Dreams of their parents, of their own, their families and of nation.

From yesterday I am reading about the incident, watching TV programs about this heinous attack of barbarism. Each and every word, each and every news bring deep pain to heart. I am thinking about those mothers, those sisters, those fathers, those brothers who have planned something for yesterday night. How kids have planned coming winter holidays. How all the dreams are shattered and death, grenades and bullet firing have taken the place of laughs in school.

School where they have went to learn and be a doctor, engineer, lawyer, social activist, journalist, army officer became their graveyard. Floors got covered with red by blood of innocent children. Books got torn, school depict picture of battle field with rattled bullets.

Pakistan is receiving condolences from all over the world. Whole world have condemned in strongest words the targeting of innocent school students. Pakistan is observing mourning for three days and turkey has also announced a day of national mourning. All the leaders and government establishments are expressing their anger over the inhumane attack on innocent students and educators and expressing solidarity with the grieved families.

Google also sympathizing with people of Pakistan. I am thinking that if such words, candle light vigil that are held across the country in solidarity with the victims can comforts hearts of their family members? For sure, NO, NOT AT ALL.

Someone rightly said,"Smallest coffins are truly the heaviest the carry."

I think this is time for the world to decide that , ‘IT’s Enough Now!” and take strict measurements to eliminate such terrorists from the world. This was an inhuman, un-Islamic and most coward act by perpetrators. Pakistan has paid heaviest price for the war on terror. We do not know until when we have to pay the price of terrorism. Now it’s time to pray from Almighty Allah, the supreme power to help us in uprooting and throwing such tumors out of this world, straight in Hell. Whole world is grieved by this massacre and standing with families of victims and praying that Almighty give strengths to hearts of family members to bear this tragic loss of innocent lives and accept innocent kids in high grades of Heaven.

We all know very well who is actually dead in this massacre. These school kids are martyr and martyr never die. They have killed the kids of soldiers, now they have to get ready for the consequences. Terrorists have to pay the price of each blood drop that was shed in this carnage. 


Related posts about details of saddest incident can be checked here;







http://www.independent.co.uk

http://www.ndtv.com/

Pictures from inside school where this massacre of students occurred by Taliban can be seen here.


You can check a letter to Pakistan from an Indian dad here.



Picture Source: Facebook 

27 comments:

  1. Yes the whole world is mourning this terrible tragedy...and wondering when all the madness will stop. I am so sorry.... and sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jacquie

      Many like me can just talk but the mothers and families who are going through such loss know what they feel. It is hard to understand ones situation unless we take their place.

      My heart goes for the families, I feel who can be in the world who will not feel the pain. Now who nation is united and have left blame game behind.

      I hope Allah will give strength to the families to bear this.

      Delete
  2. I have no words to vent out my anger and frustration on these monsters. I wonder why the pakistani government do not take any strict action. May god give enough strength to the families who have lost their children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tuhin

      The way many from India stood with Pakistan in this situation is commendable.

      I appreciate the love of school kids and nation including establishment who sent their prayers for the families of deceased .

      Pakistan Government have took some measures and have changed some rules to punish terrorists. I know when such events happen then many innocent people also pay the price but I hope that this time the measures will work.
      As establishment have the pressure from forces and public.

      Thank you for your time.

      Delete
  3. It is just incomprehensible to me that terrorists commit such horrible acts. Are they human at all? The crushed the flowers, as you said. The whole world is grieving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Beth

      I feel every sensible person from around the world is standing and grieving. Turkey also announced one day mourning in country.
      I with many believe that the actions of such barbarism from terrorists bear no resemblance with any ideology and religion.
      They are not humans at all. They are not Muslims at all, as Islam teach us that killing a single innocent person is equal to killing whole humanity.

      I feel sad about the families of departed innocent souls and my hearts bleeds as I am a mother, I can feel the pain. I can not stop my tears from many days. My tears are burning down my cheeks every time I see pictures of innocent children.

      I really appreciate your time.

      Delete
  4. What happened is absolutely horrendous, but not surprising.

    What goes round comes round. As you may remember, Pakistan 's military intelligence ISI played a major part in creating the Taliban in the 90s. And even after 9/11 ISI kept on supporting the Taliban as well as Al Queda. They most likely also supported and hid bin Laden and other top Al Queda officers. Seems the Taliban turned on their supporters, not least since you now have the Pakistani Taliban.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Catarina

      I think the speech of Hilary Clinton and many others have explained who actually created Talibans. Most of Talibans are and were anti-Pakistani.
      Pakistan is just pay the price of being an ally on war on terror.

      I appreciate your comment.

      Delete
    2. Catarina you seem to be forgetting that these Talibaan were the creation of America against the Soviets. And Pakistan has been used as a tool by your favourite Americans. Just try to look at things in a neutral way and then give some opinion. We as Pakistanies suffered the most because of Talibaan and the war of Americans in Afghanistan.

      Delete
    3. Am very critical of the US and the war on terror. Have worked with international relations most of my life and Pakistan definitely played a major role in creating the Taliban.

      http://www.cfr.org/afghanistan/taliban-afghanistan/p10551

      Delete
    4. Here is what Hillary Clinton has to say about Taliban and their origin:

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2CE0fyz4ys

      Delete
    5. Sardar, there is a huge difference between what politicians say in public, what you read in the newspapers and what's really going on. Used to know a lot of what went on behind the scenes in politics on a global scale. Went for instance to Islamabad to see two different Pakistani governments and knew Benazir privately. What the public in Pakistan knows and reads is different from what your politicians and military know and aim for. Pakistan is, not least because of corruption, dependent on aid from the US so your politiicans have to do what they are told to do - or else..... Same thing happens to countries that are members of NATO. They are told clearly to buy say, arms from US companies - or else....

      Delete
    6. Are you not saying the same what I told. Its not Pakistan, its US who is making Pakistan do all those things

      Delete
    7. So I quote here what had have written above

      "
      What goes round comes round. As you may remember, Pakistan 's military intelligence ISI played a major part in creating the Taliban in the 90s. And even after 9/11 ISI kept on supporting the Taliban as well as Al Queda.
      "

      So it is not Pakistan army or ISI wanted to do. They were forced to do it by the US. Hope it makes sense now and I wish you will have less hatred against Pakistan.

      Delete
    8. First I loved the US, now I hate Pakistan...,..

      If you ever start working with internatiobal relations on a global level I will be happy to discuss the subject with you.. Until then, let's just agree to disagree.

      Delete
  5. I was horrified while watching the news about this massacre. It was so hard to believe someone could do something like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Donna

      Its really shocking. I have seen the pictures of the kids who were brutally killed. I can not even dare to share.
      This was the blackest day in the history for Pakistan. As a nation we can not forget this attack for years.

      My heart goes for the families whose dreams were killed.

      I appreciate your time.

      Delete
  6. Words cannot express my feelings on these awful brutal killings. The photographs of dead children lying on the floor of their classroom............

    How many more innocent lives will be taken?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Phoenicia

      I hope no more lives. This is the limit. If such atrocities will happen their will be last day then.
      These pictures and messages make me to cry many times a day.

      I send prayers to the families of these children. I hope you will also pray for these families.

      Thank you.

      Delete
    2. It is impossible for me to understand how any group anywhere can decide to take out their problems on innocent children by murdering them. I really can't add much to what you have said here, but will add my condolences.

      Delete
    3. Hello Ken

      Many like you are wondering. I was shocked to hear an interview of Taliban yesterday on the issue. They claim that 5-16 years old boys are not young. They are grown up. They emphasize not to say them children.

      Shocking.
      I appreciate your words.

      Delete
  7. It's all very sad. It's bad enough when adults are injured and killed, but when children are involved... There are just no words...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like people everywhere I was stunned at the cruel and senseless waste of life in this incident, and this along with our own dramas in the U.S. recently is what inspired me to focus on compassion this week with the messages I share with readers. I wish I had an answer to offer but I definitely agree we must find a way to stop this insanity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so terribly sad, there are no words...We are all made of the same stuff. We all come from Divine source and we are all one. We are all in this together, here on starship earth. Why can't we live that way? Why can't we all just get along? Something fundamental about our beliefs of separation and scarcity really must change. All the children and their families as well as yours are in my heart and in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was a horrifying act of terrorism and butchery and there are no words that can truly express my sorrow and sympathy for the parents and families of these murdered school children. My heart goes out to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This cannot be. That was my reaction when I first heard of this horror, and I still can't wrap my brain around it. We cannot forget, and we cannot allow it to continue. The heart of this mother goes out to those mothers who lost their children. I feel so helpless, and so must lean on the One who can change men's hearts.

    ReplyDelete